Lunes, Enero 23, 2017

BIOGRAPHY


Hi!! Im Ernesto John A. Esteban I'm 17 yrs.old I was born on                May 23,1999.I lived at Brgy. Tamnag, Lutayan , Sultan Kudarat.A youngest siblings of Mr.Wilfredo Esteban and Mrs. Artemina Esteban I have a twin brother named Dennis Christopher EstebanI finished my elementary level at Marbel 3 Elementary School S.Y.2010-2011 and my secondary level at Lutayan National High School S.Y.2014-2015.
Presently, a college student at Sultan Kudarat State University taking up Bachelor in Elementary Education, I am now a second year college student.I choose this because I believe in my self that I can motivate a child for their better future.I believe, "Whatever the consequences maybe; just trust God and He will carry you through."

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento